[Vwdiesel] More Dasher?

The President quantum-man at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 10:08:28 PDT 2007

Before buying new switch; pull it out and short the wires... PM'd but
unknown if recieved  in this 'auto-spam-killer-innocent-victim' world :o(

...Tuirns out that particular counterweight on at least 3 of my Quantae
appears only in mk3 Passats in my American KATE.  Talkin' about advanced
engineering ;o)

>From: LBaird119 at aol.com
>To: vwdiesel at vwfans.com
>Subject: Re: [Vwdiesel] More Dasher?
>Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:45:05 EDT
>In a message dated 9/26/2007 1:02:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>toensing at wildblue.net writes:
> > Was the factory A/C made in Germany or was it American made &either
> > installed by the factory in the USA or was it dealer installed?
>   Depends.  If it incorporates the dash controls for heat and all
>then it's factory installed.  If it has its own temp and fan knob
>more in the console then it's dealer installed.  (Best I was able
>to figger out.)
>      Loren
>  See what's new at
>Vwdiesel mailing list
>Vwdiesel at vwfans.com

Get Pimped! FREE emoticon packs from Windows Live -