[Vwdiesel] Water Leaks

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 22:11:56 PDT 2007

In a message dated 9/30/2007 9:30:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
petersenrudy at hotmail.com writes:

> I have two A1 Jetta's, both get wet floors in the back passenger side in a
> good rain.  I can't imagine or seem to find where they may be leaking.
> Occasional small drips in front in the Fuse Panel area but front floors stay
> dry.  Anybody have any experience with this?  Thanks.

  Usually ends up being the plastic liner behind the rear door panel.
Gotta do one of those on my '85 before winter hits again.  It had
a few inches of water...  make that ice in it this spring.  :-(
Check the bottom of the door panel after it rains or you hose
it.  Mine was wet.

 See what's new at