[Vwdiesel] low rad temp

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 09:33:05 PST 2008

In a message dated 12/8/2008 8:37:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pmdolan at sasktel.net writes:

> Just for that, I think I will go to Reno to look at one job and Manzanillo
> to look at another before Christmas.  Wanted to take the TDI, but not sure
> there will be enough ground clearance for the roads in the mountains around
> Guadalajara.

  I dunno, the road into Garcia De La Cadena and Mezquital Del Oro
was improved YEARS ago.  No more cobblestone or driving for a
couple miles on one big rock.  The old 9 hr bus ride now takes
just over an hour now I understand and they don't need the busses
with the really tall tires to get over the kicked out cobblestone
holes and piles!

Make your life easier with all your friends, email,
and favorite sites in one place.  Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&