[Vwdiesel] [SPAM] Re: . Lazy pump Update, and tribute to a GTD driver.

mark shepherd mark at shepher.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Dec 27 05:22:26 PST 2008

To clarify, the old girl is my car, and the 'granny ' was actually my
My old girl is silver, granny's hair was silver too, but the GTD is red....

Not sure what to do with the GTD, as I'm a Quantum driver!
Last time I took the GTD out I got stopped for speeding by the cops.
Fortunately they were more interested in the good condition of the car and
how fast the 82 yr old owner drove it...Dieselheads get everywhere!