[Vwdiesel] turbo for sale. k24. and AAZ long block

Matthew mpteleski at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 13:30:27 PST 2008

folks, i have a turbo that has 60 miles on it before
the timing belt slipped and bashed the valves :-(  I
have decided to upgrade to a TDI, so the new turbo is

NEW KKK k24. This is the turbo that was stock on a

I can include photos for interested people.

I paid 500$ and would like 400$ for this turbo. make
me a reasonable offer.

I also have an AAZ long block. 70K miles from that
guys in monteclare CA.  Needs head work, see above.
head is flat, but valves are crooked. I can fix this
if someone is willing to pay me. otherwise, will ship

I'd like 1500$ for the engine as-is, or 2400$ as a
complete long block. make me a reasonable offer.

shipping from 83843. will package and crate as needed.

email if interested.
will post photos if needed.

"may the four winds blow you safely home"

Looking for last minute shopping deals?