[Vwdiesel] Any good metric nut & bolt source?

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Sat May 17 00:04:36 PDT 2008

In a message dated 5/16/2008 10:05:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
toensing at wildblue.net writes:

> Any such 9 mm bolts on them I could salvage?

  Nope, 6, 8, 10 for smaller ones.  We have a local fastener outfit
that might be able to come up with something.  I was able to get
replacement turbo-to-manifold bolts for the VW diesels.  Those
polygon, $40/each bolts!  Got them for good enough less but had
to buy a whole blinkin' box!  (Had one car that kept losing them
so it was cheaper that way.)
  If anybody needs any...

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists
on family favorites at AOL Food.