[Vwdiesel] smoking audi diagnosis

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Mon May 19 23:31:15 PDT 2008

In a message dated 5/19/2008 10:47:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pmdolan at sasktel.net writes:

> Fuel leaking from an inector would give you over-rich - BLACK smoke with a
> smell that will burn your eyes (well, mine anyhow).

  Unburned fuel as in bad glow plug or an injector not spraying well
enough to burn well, will be white as well.  Just looks less like a
fluffly cloud and doesn't smell sweet.
  Hey, wasn't there a missing glow plug nut or something when we
buttoned that up?  I wonder if the glow plugs are working.  Got a
test light to poke on there with the key on?

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists
on family favorites at AOL Food.