[Vwdiesel] Gas/diesel prices

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Mon May 26 09:13:44 PDT 2008

In a message dated 5/26/2008 6:26:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pmdolan at sasktel.net writes:

> pollute at the highest rate on the planet

  I thought we were the ones who used our "affluence" to burn
fuels pretty well the most cleanly on the planet.  I guess I was
wrong and the sky over LA isn't way better than it used to be
even with a lot more people and such and that India and Mexico
City are much cleaner than reported...  ;-)

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking
with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.