[Vwdiesel] belt tension

Bryan Belman dieselwesty at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 14:14:33 PST 2008

Wait, you have 1 belt that does both of them.  You should have 2 belts, 1 from crank to AC and water pump, oh, you may not have AC.
I have 1 belt that only does the PS, this is on the outside of the crank pulley
 Bryan Belman, Pt. Pleasant, NJ
04 Jetta Wagon TDI PD, 100hp, 5sp -- running :)
82 Diesel Westy 1.9NA -- running :)
92 Jetta 1.6 Eco-Turbo Diesel -- running :)
70 Type 1 stock Beetle -- Not running :(