[Vwdiesel] [SPAM] 1990 Jetta 1.6 NA

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 16:18:15 PST 2008

 Sounds kinda like what my wife was going through that had her
in a mini van.  Not only was a clutch an issue but a reclined seat,
thus the van.  Meds that shouldn't fix the problem have her in and
loving the Passat TDI now.  In fact that's how I was finally able
to get one!  :-)

In a message dated 11/9/2008 10:01:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mark at shepher.fsnet.co.uk writes:

> Brian, could you not get a longer clutch lever, to ease the required
> effort?
> Mark

AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other
Holiday needs. Search Now.