[Vwdiesel] New York Times article on '09 Jetta TDI

ken1 ktzkarz at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:17:32 PST 2008

What 5 speed do you have installed in your rabbit? I have a CHD and have only driven about two tankfuls. I get about 36 mpg, but I have never had my injectors tested or my valves adjusted. Of course there are "other" modifications to the NA system; modified IP, 180/60/14 wheels and tires, larger exhaust, 10 pound flywheel and larger intake hose on a later model intake, all on a 1982 pickup.
Drives like my 1st 75 rabbit gasser and takes the hill in my part of texas pretty well.