[Vwdiesel] Trip

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 17:55:36 PDT 2009

  We're heading from central WA to central KS.  If anybody along the
route wants to try and get together for lunch, snack or just a short
visit, let me know and I'll get my cell number to you or such.
  Kinda short notice.  In getting ready I kept forgetting to post this.

  We should be on I-90 From George WA to Billings MT from 8 or 9 AM
until about 12 hours later (Tuesday).  Wednesday we'll head out about
7 or 8 for another 12+ to probably Burlington CO down I-25 and onto
I-70 I believe.  Then it's finish up the last 5 or 6 hours to Inman KS.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!