[Vwdiesel] More Quantum Questions?

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 07:02:23 PDT 2009

In a message dated 4/20/2009 8:49:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
scameron at storm.ca writes:

> Tip the car up on its right hand side??
> Did that with wife's rabbit once to drop the axel and get the gas tank out
> for repairs.

  One of us should make a tippy table setup to mount to the bumpers and
rotate our Rabbits!  Saw one on a 30's car body at the body shop a
couple weeks ago.  Even the shop owner was drooling over it!

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from
anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!