[Vwdiesel] brake fluid 91 Jetta

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Sat Aug 1 22:12:02 PDT 2009

In a message dated 8/1/2009 12:16:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dieseltdi at verizon.net writes:

> Definitely Dot 3, stay away from 4 or 5.  They will destroy your
> rubber bits.....in the brake system, silly!  ;^)  Hayden

  I thought Dot 4 was ok for anything, (backwards compatible) Dot
3 was for pretty much everything except British stuff (where it'll
turn an MG's master and brake seals to mush, and Dot 5 seems to
vary from racing only, silicon (non hygroscopic) to who knows

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!