[Vwdiesel] CD Bentley

Shalyn Shourds sshourds at flash.net
Sun Aug 2 21:11:27 PDT 2009

Does anyone else have absolute fits getting the electronic Bentley
manuals to work?  I don't pull it up very often, but every time I do, I
have to spend more time working on the computer than I do on the car.
Last time required a $20 upgrade just to make it compatible with newer
versions of Acrobat.  Now, I can't get it to come up without crashing.
Needless to say, I feel that the CD version is a waste of money.  Lots
of money.

I've re-installed the software several times and I have version 3.0.
Granted, I built this computer and installed Windows (XP) and
everything, so there's always a chance that something is just wrong with
it, but I'm out of ideas and am curious if I'm the only one.

I'd rather be turning wrenches than punching keys.