[Vwdiesel] FS feeler: 1971 type 2 bus diesel conversion, minus the engine

raymond greeley rgreeley2 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:24:16 PDT 2009

I am considering purchasing this vehicle for the engine and would selleverything else as well as some of the engine parts unique to the bus likethe exhaust, oil pan and sump etc.
I will know more once i run it down the road a bit. it has sat in a garage for sometime. It will need some body work though is fairly solid.
I am hoping to recover some of the expense of the bus purchase to offset the cost ofproject that the motor is destined for.
thanks, ray