[Vwdiesel] Another Biodiesel source...

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 09:15:44 PST 2009

In a message dated 2/16/2009 3:36:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dieselwesty at yahoo.com writes:

> That is just repulsive, but chemically possible I guess.  He has been
> burning it in his SUV, What, an old Chevy Suburban with 6.2 diesel hog engine?
> That motor will burn about anything you put in it.

  Wasn't there a discussion about something similar a year or two back?
Using stray cats or such?  Seems like lipo waste was even brought up
too!  BTW whatever happened to that high temp/steam setup that
was supposed to turn about anything into diesel/oil?  Supposed to
be built next to a Tyson turkery plant or something...

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just
2 easy steps!