[Vwdiesel] tdi in 72 bus

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 20:30:53 PST 2009

In a message dated 2/22/2009 7:57:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
davevw at yahoo.com writes:

> This afternoon I was daydreaming about a TDI in a old beetle.  I wondered
> if, because the engine would be so efficient and not have to push around much
> weight, if a couple heater cores placed in series on either side of the
> engine compartment wouldn't suffice for cooling in that car.  That would make for
> a much cleaner install.

  How about something along the lines of a 911 A/C condenser?  A
radiator aong the engine compartment intake vents at the top of
the hood, then a fan to pull the air through?  Basically what you're
saying but a little more out of sight.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just
2 easy steps!