[Vwdiesel] new car to buy??

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 19:52:55 PST 2009

  If I were shopping for a car it depends on just what I was after.
  Economy:  I'd look for a TDI, Civic or Metro, old Mini, Honda 600,
914 or maybe something quirky.
  Fun to drive and reasonable mpg:  TDI, 911, 914, A4 Quattro...
  Just commute somewhere:  anything that makes 28mpg+ and is
  Something that'd be nice to own, might turn heads:  Countach
replica I reacently saw on craigslist (not a Fiero), Jag E-Type,
GT-6, maybe an MG-B, 911, something Hot Rod or Muscle Car
qualifying. :-)  (Ok TDI with stage II chips and bigger injectors)
  The most common element on my list is a VW TDI!  :-)  Most of
them are if I was after a car not if I needed one to haul kids, the
wife would drive, etc, etc.