[Vwdiesel] Off diesel topic -possible converter clog symtoms

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 13:53:14 PDT 2009

In a message dated 7/5/2009 11:27:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lee.hillsgrove at gmail.com writes:

> My hunch is that it's fuel-related and not a plugged converter.

  I'll pitch in on that as well.  Are you POSITIVE there's not a second
fuel filter on the vehicle?  Someone I talked to once had something
similar and found a small, inline filter, in the frame or such and after
finding and changing that as well, it was finally better.
  Highly unlikely a plugged converter will get better and worse.  Fuel
pressures can vary, going into limp mode can too.

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just
2 Easy Steps!