[Vwdiesel] Battery tender

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 23:32:35 PDT 2009

In a message dated 6/4/2009 11:17:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
matt_lisa at sprynet.com writes:

> It's funny that you say that, since in my Golf I've never had problems
> getting stations, and the sound quality with either CD or my iPod via
> the Blitzsafe adapter is very good (I won't say it's excellent, since
> it's not, but it's more than adequate.)

  Dad's Golf is great ('02) but it seems most of the security
code radios were a bit "that way."  Ours is adequate but
AM is non-existent.  Could be the antenna or both.  Dad's
was both.  Still needs an antenna.  Too many things, not
enough time!

We found the real ‘Hotel California’ and the ‘
Seinfeld’ diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.