[Vwdiesel] That squelling fan in my 92 A2 Jetta, I know some of you have...

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 17:27:47 PDT 2009

In a message dated 3/9/2009 1:20:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
scameron at storm.ca writes:

> The bearings are cheap sleeves and seem to complain , in cold weather
> especially, unless lubbed every year. It is very expensive to replace with a
> new one, $200 + from the FLAPS.

  I can get them for around $40.  Without A/C is less with is a little
more, resistor the same thing only around $35.  I was shocked.  First
time I'd checked was over $150 I think.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just
2 easy steps!