[Vwdiesel] More Quantum Questions? Injection Pump

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 21:35:21 PDT 2009

In a message dated 3/21/2009 2:03:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
petersenrudy at hotmail.com writes:

> I'd like to get one like that Loren, do you remember where you got it
> offhand?  It was a pain till I figured mine out but a good one would be
> nice.
> Rudy

  I can look and see if there's a name or such on it.  Got it from
Altrom YEARS ago, right after I worked at the dealer.  I'll guess
that they got the tools from Assenmacher back then.  They
don't handle tools anymore.  Found it!
  Tool number 2006.  The pic has the extension sitting in the adapter
backward and the dial indicator they show is .5mm/rev.  Mine's a
1.0mm/rev with 5mm of travel, Mitutoyo.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just
2 easy steps!