[Vwdiesel] MB diesel specs??

soul2ipsist at juno.com soul2ipsist at juno.com
Wed Mar 25 02:14:15 PDT 2009

Is anyone fluent in the world of MB diesels?  I'm pondering swapping out my 360 big block with a '80 3.0 NA I have sitting around.  It's going into a '74 F250, occasional trailering.  I haven't found any info to swing my decision one way or another.
Sorry to jump right in off topic.  I usually amass 200-300 posts before I gorge myself on the info passed around here and don't really sit at a computer much.

Click to get free auto insurance quotes from top companies.