[Vwdiesel] '01 Golf TDi binding rear brake

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Sun May 31 09:51:03 PDT 2009

In a message dated 5/31/2009 8:02:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
brian at gochnauer.net writes:

> Loren, have you had the rear caliper apart to replace the seals?

  The only one I can remember for sure was the 914. A little hard
finding kits for those too.  They retract a little differently than any
others I've replaced pads in.  I don't recall just what it is now but
they have to end up with the piston rotated a certain way.

We found the real ‘Hotel California’ and the ‘
Seinfeld’ diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.