[Vwdiesel] Bug gas heater Free (cleaning out the garage)

Terry Briggs vbriggs at stny.rr.com
Tue Oct 13 16:15:51 PDT 2009

Isn't there a class action lawsuit against UPS in Canada ? I recall a
few members on a motorcycle board I moderate talking about it.

I  sold the cabin heater for a westy  I had several years ago. It was
brand new, in the box and never used.  I regret selling it but I really
had no use for it and I made out really good considering I got it at
the local car salvage yard for $10. Amazing what you can find in the
trunks of cars while looking for unrelated auto parts.