[Vwdiesel] Glow Plugs and Starter Solenoid

LBaird119 at aol.com LBaird119 at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 23:18:34 PST 2010

In a message dated 12/4/2010 7:13:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
scameron at storm.ca writes:

> >Has anyone else had issues purchasing glow plugs? Every auto parts store
> in
> >town and their warehouse does not have the model glow plugs for the VWs
> No problem here in Canada, I bought 2 sets this month and refitted my 1.6
> A2, and 1.9 A3

  Long as you're not asking for '80 and earlier glow plugs...  Most have
the slow ones but a slow counter person may not realize the early, slow
superceed to the fast ones.  Only reason I can think of that they nor their
wouldn't have any at all.