[Vwdiesel] Hi, My Names Stephen and I am a procrastinator

Bryan Belman dieselwesty at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 12:03:02 PST 2010

Nice work to get that done just before old man winter sets in.

there is always lots to do, just not enough time.

 Bryan Belman, Pt. Pleasant, NJ
04 Jetta Wagon TDI PD, 100hp, 5sp -- running :<)
92 Jetta 1.6 Eco-Turbo Diesel, 5sp -- running :<)
82 Diesel Westy 1.9NA -- running :<)
70 Type 1 stock Elm Green Beetle -- Under Restoration :-)