10 more articles imported to the wiki

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Tue Dec 4 12:45:41 PST 2007

I've imported another 10 articles, with varying degrees of cleanup.  There
are a bit fewer than 300 that remain.

I can't do this alone!  Please help- pick an article from
http://www.audifans.com/old_wiki_content/

...and dig in.

If you just want to slowly get your feet wet, then try 'surfing' the
Recent Changes list and making small edits.  Typos, grammatical disasters,
etc.  Every little bit helps.  If I get people helping with small edits,
I'll be more encouraged to just straight import text files with no
cleanup.

I've moved articles I have already 'imported' to:

http://www.audifans.com/old_wiki_content/migrated_already/

Once you've imported at least the initial text (you can do a straight
cut-and-paste job and save it, then do your editing), email me and I'll
move the text file.  This will help single out articles that still need
importing.

I also started an "importing tips" page (please feel free to add to):

http://www.audifans.com/kb/Importing_old_wiki_articles

Brett