V8 stuff

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 06:02:09 PST 2007

Ron Wainwright wrote:
> I've got a bunch of pics & a writeup on the entire V8
> t-belt procedure. Who can I mail it to?? Kent maybe?

I mean, sure, why not?  I have a couple versions kicking around. Maybe I
can put together a good one.

But I'll be spending my day looking at a new-to-me Audi -- an A4 Avant.
(Should get a Honda. Should get a Honda. Should get a Honda.)  I keep
telling myself I'll get to the KB this weekend, but it's been 3 weekends
now.  As my SO says almost daily, "All I want is a simple life."

Kent McLean
'91 200 TQA #1, not for sale (not yet)
'94 100 S Avant, "Moody" becoming "Old Faithful"
'91 200 TQA #2, up in smoke 2
'89 200 TQ, "Bad Puppy", up in smoke