V8 stuff

diemarthadie at aol.com diemarthadie at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 11:19:00 PST 2007

I've already got the tbelt article started (reformatting the old one) and I've uploaded some of the pix, I have to resize the others... if you want to just jump into the wiki and start editing the tbelt article before I get to it FEEL FREE :)? I've been swamped and haven't gotten back to it.? Wife's birthday today, 3 little kids loving everything about Christmas season and lotsa relatives trying to visit... ugh.? I mean Ho Ho Ho ;)? Go into the wiki and look at recent changes, I think the tbelt article is currently unlinked and the photos are in the recent changes list too.

John