Search function

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Wed Dec 19 17:27:53 PST 2007

On Dec 19, 2007, at 7:23 PM, Kent McLean wrote:

> I just added "ISV cleaning" to the KB (under General Maintenance).
> Just
> for fun, I searched on "isv" and came up empty. I tried "ISV", and it
> failed, too.
>
> Is the search function working?

Yep, just not anything under 4 characters.  Apparently the database's
full text search engine doesn't (by default) index words under 4
characters.

Fixed!  It's set to 2 now, on account of A4, V8, etc. :-)

Oh, and I moved out those files that were moved over.  I think I may
have forgotten one or two- I'm going to look in a bit.

Brett
PS:Prolly should be Idle stabilization valve cleaning :-)  I'll fix in
a bit. Old links will still work, if any- it does a redirect.