[wiki] Browse?

Cody Forbes cody at 5000tq.com
Fri Dec 28 19:02:14 PST 2007

Ok, I'm posting way too much tonight, I promise this will be my last new thread!!!

I'm wondering about having a page that's got its own link on the main navigation area along the lines of "Browse by Model". We'd just add a list of models that's simply links to the proper category. In my mind this seems a rather user friendly navigation method. Hopefully with eventual proper categorization each models page would get populated with enough stuff for this to be useful.

I dunno about others, but I know that I don't know what I don't know I don't know, so every now and then I used to just browse the old Twiki looking for interesting articles that I could have dreamt of searching for.

-Cody