Categories:Models

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 09:45:55 PST 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. I think I have the basics of
MediaWiki. But before I run off to a family meal, I have a question on
Categories and Models.

Q1. I've created two pages: "Emissions test tips" and "All Models". I
have a links to the other on their respective pages. I'd like to add
"All Models" to the Categories page, but there is no Edit button. Is
that page reserved for the KB admins?

http://www.audifans.com/kb/All_Models

Q2. Am I going down a blind alley with changes (e.g., All Models) that
will have to be undone?

Q3. Is "All Models" a good topic style, or should the 2nd word be
lowercase ("All models")?

--
Kent McLean
'91 200 TQA #1, for sale