UFO pads old wiki conversion

diemarthadie at aol.com diemarthadie at aol.com
Fri Nov 23 12:32:14 PST 2007

 I found them and added a lot of links to pads online - Autozone also shows Beck Arnley for 4x as much!? One of the problems with finding them online is that people use the stock photo of standard pads so its hard to tell if they are REALLY for UFO applications or for G60 conversions.? Mintex and EBC show up in UFO searching but its unclear if they are actually UFO applications.? I hope the most recent version of the converted wiki info is helpful.? I redid a lot of the links to current resources and checked manufacturer numbers where I found them.? Next time, I'll start an old wiki conversion that isn't as outdated!