Huw Powell audi at
Fri Nov 23 12:55:01 PST 2007

>>Q1. I've created two pages: "Emissions test tips" and "All Models". I
>>have a links to the other on their respective pages. I'd like to add
>>"All Models" to the Categories page, but there is no Edit button. Is
>>that page reserved for the KB admins?
> Just add to the bottom of the page:
> [[Category:My_category_name_blah_blah]]
> ...and it'll magically do the rest.  I'm not sure why you don't see an
> edit page- what is the exact URL of the page you're looking for an
> edit link on?  I don't think I understand what you're trying to do/say?

He's looking at "all categories", which is not "editable", it's an
automatic list of them.

Kent, if you reall want "all models" to be a cat rather than an article,
make the cat as Brett says above, then put your text in the category
article once you have a red link for it.

Or, again, create the cat and put some text in it that says "main
article is here" or some such.

Huw Powell