Kent McLean kentmclean at
Fri Nov 23 13:38:57 PST 2007

Huw Powell wrote:
> Kent, if you reall want "all models" to be a cat rather than an article,
> make the cat as Brett says above, then put your text in the category
> article once you have a red link for it.

My "All models" was intended to apply to more than one model, which
Brett suggested should be "General repairs". I asked Brett (off list) to
delete my "All Models" and "All models" pages (yes, with upper- and
lower-case Ms), as I replaced them with "General repair" (singular,
which I asked Brett to make plural, if he wants.).

I think my "General repairs" section is headed in the right direction,
but comments would a) encourage me or b) redirect me to make it better.

Kent McLean
'91 200 TQA #1, for sale
'91 200 TQA #2, no name yet
'94 100 S Avant, "Moody"