[wiki] open 'er up

Dan Simoes dan at audifans.com
Tue Jan 15 15:18:16 PST 2008

Sorry for the delayed reply on this topic.

I assume you're talking about making edit access fully automatic, not
just revealing the wiki URL.

Is it really less work to edit after the fact, than to open it up for
editing only to those who have asked for access, and been validated?

I can see the wiki rapidly becoming filled with crap that no one has
the time or interest to edit, once the novelty dies off.