[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: How do you support your Audi?

 On my 86 5000 (i.e., 100) there are "pads" (for want of a better word) for 
either a hydraulic jack or a lift [sorry, don't know the British word for a 
garage lift, but I don't mean an elevator :-) ].  These are close to the 
jacking points, but are in board a few inches.  On the 5000, they look like 
round protuberances an inch or so thick.

Like I say, this is from memory.  Does anyone out there have Bentley at the 

86 5000S