[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: pc bills & Fluke 97

>Bart Chambers asks:
>>What's a 97?
> Ned says:
>That's a Fluke 97.
>John Fluke Co makes higher end hand held electronic test equipment and the
>97 is their latest endeavor.  Basically a hand held dual trace oscilloscope
>(plots voltage against time).

How about a volume discount on some 97s for the discussion group?  I
wouldn't mind having one . . .  What's the go'in price?  Anybody know a
friendy Fluke rep?