[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Noisy fuel pump - 5000TQ
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Noisy fuel pump - 5000TQ
- From: email@example.com (Robert D. Houk)
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 19:01:30 EST
- In-Reply-To: <9501312117.AA03158@bambi> (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
>From your experiences, how close is my fuel pump from biting the dust?
I am thinking of buying a spare pump and keeping it in the car just in
case. When should I replace it? I've priced a new Bosch fuel pump. The
I'd buy and replace it now, and keep the old one as the "known good spare"