[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: TQC heater core replacement
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: TQC heater core replacement
- From: Dan Bocek <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 00:13:07 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <Pine.ULT.3.91.950131165632.18928Gfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
> > fixed on my car). AND IN THE MOST STUPID HEADS-UP-THEIR-ASSES DESIGN
> > DECSISION EVER MADE, THEY DON'T ALLOW HEATED AIR THROUGH THE CENTER DUCT,
> > ONLY FRIGID -20F OUTSIDE AIR!
> In total honesty, I thought my car was broke. I have driven it for 2
> years, bought it used, and thought that one of the cable or vacuum
> controls for the heater was broken.
> You mean to tell me, all Audis blow the arctic blast through the center
> vent in the winter??? I must say, I am amazed.
My Scirocco does this too, except it's the side vents that are f***ed up;
the center one does what you'd expect it to.