[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Bra / Deflector

> A "deflector" may or may not disrupt the airflow enough to keep bugs off
> the windshield. It's a great big honkin'ugly plastic plate that somehow
> attaches to the front of the car, and disrupts the airflow something ma-
> jor. Consider what this will do to your car's Handling; Mileage; Aesthe-
> tics; Passenger compartment airflow (which depends muchly on the natural
> airflow to "pile up" a high-pressure zone at the front base of your wind-
> shield -- right where all those slits are to "vent" fresh air into the
> human space).

I didn't mean one of those big plastic pink or blue things that say
"OFF ROAD" or "4X4 RULEZ" - I have seen bras with little bumps (appx. 1/2 
to 3/4 " high) that supposedly make things pop up over your car - I 
believe due to a change in the airflow, but I may be mistaken. 

What I really want is something to keep the rocks ( and bugs if possible) 
from hitting my windshield. I don't know if this is even avalible, so I'm 
asking. ?

bo            bellis@ensr.com               Brooks Ellis                  de
rn          You know how we do it       brooks@alpha.pr1.k12.co.us        si