[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: *are hondas really that bad?
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: *are hondas really that bad?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 10 Apr 1995 08:15:08 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Apr 10 08:15:07 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 071508100495
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 10 Apr 1995 08:15:08 -0400action Relayed
Hondas aren't *really* that bad, honest! It's all a matter of
One purchases a honda to do a job, it is a "transportation appliance"
much like a toaster or
a refrigerator, only it's designed to provide for transportation from
point A to point B, Vs keeping
the weinerschnitzel and dopplebock cold. The application of buying guides
_Consumer Reports_ and _Readers Digest_ is totally appropriate when
you are looking at buying household appliances, such as toasters,
iceboxes and hondas.
Now Audis are another matter altogether, as Audis are Automobiles and are
not to be confused with transportation appliances..... or hondas. An
Automobile is purchased from the heart, from emotion and the satisfaction
one enjoys from driving and owning a fine automobile. Automobiles have
personality and soul, they live and become part of our lives and our
Ever feel like the 'fridge was part of your family?