[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: UrQ intake hop ups (fwd)

On Tue, 18 Apr 1995, Dan Bocek wrote:

> Where do you get "Areoduct?"
>                                                          Dan Bocek
>                                                          dan@di.com

	I have had little luck finding the stuff locally, but "Race Shop" 
advertises in Sportscar magazine.  I have never bought from them, 
and know nothing about them, but you can't go too far wrong with a 
6" piece of duct.  Their number is (714)537-8286

Graydon D. Stuckey

'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro		'83 Mazda RX7, SCCA Solo II F-Prepared
'83 Mazda RX7, street car		'85 Mazda RX7, street car
GDS Racing				(810) 733-7383
4081 Sheraton Drive,			EMAIL:graydon@apollo.gmi.edu
Flint, MI 48532