[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Quattro Digest V2 #266
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Quattro Digest V2 #266
- From: jallred@spdg.COM (John Allred)
- Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 15:49:48 -0700 (PDT)
- In-Reply-To: <199505102156.RAA27027@coimbra.ans.net> from "email@example.com" at May 10, 95 05:56:16 pm
- Operating-System: SunOS 4.1.3 1
- Organization: Stratos Product Development Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> From: "Adams, Dan" <email@example.com.ATTGIS.COM>
> Date: Wed, 10 May 95 16:34:00 edt
> Subject: RE: Newsgroup, anyone?
> > Yea? Nay? Is it worth proposing and taking it to a vote?
> I receive the Quattro list in digest form as I do the Mercedes and BMW list
> (and several other lists in the past). <...>
Could you give me a pointer to the Mercedes list?
1990 Audi Coupe Quattro (mine)
1985 Mercedes 300SD (wife's real estate mobile)
John Allred (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stratos Product Development Group, Seattle, WA