[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
ur-Q parts and prices.....
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: ur-Q parts and prices.....
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 12 Jul 1995 09:12:32 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Jul 12 09:12:32 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 321209120795
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 12 Jul 1995 09:12:32 -0400action Relayed
Well, I checked out some prices for stuff I need to
complete the KuQEFH project, as well as resolving
my brake woes. Check out these prices from Linda:
brake accumulator $355.55 150
rear tie rods 229 88.84
master cyl 253.65 106.62
master cyl rbld kit 190 150
oil cooler line 398.45 286.85
oil cooler line 310.90 223.85
tri-electrode Bosch 12.15 8.75
brake prop valve 195??
The M/C is less than the rebuild kit?!
Aren't ur-Q prices CRAZY?
Anyone know of another source for the ur-Q oil cooler
hoses or the Bosch tri-electrode plugs, WRD5TDC,
I think, or the brake press accumulator?