[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
re: '85 ur-Q engine mounts?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: re: '85 ur-Q engine mounts?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 10 Aug 1995 07:24:53 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Aug 10 07:24:53 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 532407100895
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 10 Aug 1995 07:24:53 -0400action Relayed
Thanks for the info on the engine mounts in the '83 ur-Q!
Unfortunately, you have three additional numbers to
the two I had and I suspect that the '83 mounts may
be different Vs the later models ('85). Mine don't have
any type of "aluminum base". I wonder if your '83 ur-Q
has the same style as my '84 4000Q, sort of a flat
pancake shape Vs the "mountain" shape of the