[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: RR Fuel Reg Upgrades?
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: RR Fuel Reg Upgrades?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 17 Aug 1995 07:54:09 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Aug 17 07:54:09 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 095407170895
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 17 Aug 1995 07:54:09 -0400action Relayed
Have you considered a mixture enrichment system
like the Callaway MicroFueler? Or perhaps the new
system used by New Dimensions on their VW
turbo systems? I have the MicroFueler and it seems
to work very well, though I don't need the extra fuel
at 15-17 PSI on the '85 ur-Q. I'll be testing with the
MicroFueler again once I get the KuQEFH installed.