[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
ur-Q brake woes & oil cooler lines
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: ur-Q brake woes & oil cooler lines
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 30 Aug 1995 14:57:54 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Aug 30 14:57:54 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 545714300895
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 30 Aug 1995 14:57:54 -0400action Relayed
Well, here are the part numbers on the MCs I've tried so far
for the '85 ur-Q:
a) 443 611 021 from PAP to fit '85 ur-Q, $69, LPR brand
443 611 021 from Robbins to fit '85 ur-Q, $169, BeckArnley brand
b) 813 611 019 from Carlsen to fit "early ur-Q", $159, FAG brand
c) 857 611 019, that I'm still looking for
MCs a and b above were both too large to insert into the
brake booster. The book I checked out at Robbins in
Concord NH listed a as fitting
the '85 ur-Q as well as later 5000TQs, etc. It showed b as
fitting the FWD 4000 and Coupe and c as fitting 82/82
Quattro, so I'm guessing that c is the one I need. Too bad
there are only 3 in the US and Audi wants $411.00 US.
This one really has those guys at Robbins stumped!
Carlsen quoted $299.00. Trying other sources.....
Any ideas on this guys???
On the oil cooler hoses, I ened up going with some
custom aftermarket hoses from Quattro Sports in the UK.
They came to 114.98 or $184.94 US with shipping to the US.
These lines are Real Nice SS and a clean bolt-on. Audi
wanted close to $600 US list. Quattro Sports is at, from
the US, 011-44-1444-451542.